Monday, April 24, 2006


This image is a multi-plate that was started a couple of semesters ago. I was unable to finish before the end of the semester, and it was put in a drawer with the intention of picking up with it at the beginning of the next semester. However, other passions and interests took over and it has languished in a drawer, waiting for my attentions to it to return. I plan on working on it over the precious few days remaining in this semester, and perhaps take it home with me in order to work on it over the summer in my own studio. It holds promise, and I think deserves better than what I have given it so far.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What an interesting image! Your choice of colors creates an interesting and realistic illusion of space and depth. I am intrigued by the blue form in the distance.

8:26 PM  
Blogger M said...

I've always loved this image Nels from the first time I saw it. I'm so glad you are going back to play with it!!!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home